The 2019 Off-Road Gear Guide and Sand Sports Gear Guide features data, navigation, and audio solutions custom-engineered for your off-road rig and side-by-sides. From touchscreens to amplified soundbars, cage speakers, batteries, speakers and radios - the Gear Guide has the last products to have you not only looking good, but sounding good and running ready.
AIM SPORTS - MXS DASHLOGGER
A bright, crisp 5-inch TFT display is the face of this powerful data logger. The unit features an integral shift array, configurable multicolor LED alarms, a drag-and-drop multipage configuration, Wi-Fi connectivity, high-speed GPS, analog and digital inputs, digital outputs, an internal three-axis accelerometer and gyro, memory that will record for days, mil-spec motorsport connectors, and support for more than 1,000 ECU connections—covering all current sport UTVs.
Starting at $1,129 MSRP
NAVATLAS - DXP100DVR, DXU1100DVR, NA30C, NA82M
The NavAtlas line of IPX-rated multimedia command centers are designed and engineered to perform under the harshest conditions. NavAtlas is the only aftermarket brand to manufacture source units of this caliber. Large touchscreens, Bluetooth audio streaming, USB media playback and charging, and virtual switches control LED lights and Whip’s and built-in two-channel DVR and two action cameras.
NAVATLAS - NS14A, NS27A, NS35A, NT650AT, NT308BPK, NX310WA, NX310WP
NavAtlas’ new line of IPX-rated digitally amplified soundbars, cage speakers and powered subwoofers. Multiple mounting options allow the NavAtlas 14-inch NS14A, 27-inch NS27A and 35-inch NS35A soundbars and NT650AT 6.5-inch cage pods, NT308BPK 8-inch subwoofer and 500-watt mono amplifier bundle to adapt to any vehicle configuration. Connect analog or digitally to any source unit, such as the NavAtlas command center DXU1100DVR, DXP1000DVR or Digi.
NAVATLAS - NS14A, NS27A, NS35A, NIO1130PK,NIH110PK, NIO210PK, NHR1, NCR2
The NavAtlas line of stereo intercom and headset bundles take off-road communication to the next level. The line consists of six bundle configurations, all two-rider bundles expandable to four riders, two different intercom case sizes, and three headset options: over the head, behind the neck and in-helmet. The car-to-car and handheld radios will set the standard when it comes to car-to-car communication.
ROCKFORD FOSGATE - X3-STAGE3
- 400-watt stereo, speaker and sub for 2017+ Maverick X3
- Plug-n-play kit features an AM/FM Bluetooth radio with 2.7-inch LCD, front speakers, and subwoofer powered by a 400-watt amplifier.
- Underseat woofer enclosure accommodates all factory seating positions. Speaker panels are designed to fit factory Smart-Lok module.
ROCKFORD FOSGATE - RZR14RC-STAGE3
- Ride Command interface, speaker and sub for RZR
- Use Ride Command as a source unit with front speakers and underdash-mounted woofer enclosure powered by a 400-watt amplifier. If you’re ready for bass in your face while running the trails, then this is for you.
- Compatible with select 2014+ models.
ROCKFORD FOSGATE - RZR14-STAGE5
- 1,000-watt stereo, front/rear speaker with sub for select Polaris RZR
- Want to be the loudest RZR? Get ready for the Stage 5 kit, featuring a Bluetooth source with punch-element-ready front and rear speakers, 1,000-watt compact amplifier, and T1 Slim series 10-inch sub for deep bass.
- Compatible with select 2014+ models.
SPOD - BANTAM
sPOD’s Bantam is a small, eight-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one Ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24 VDC accessories. Due to the Bantam’s small footprint, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab, or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect overall solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories, with options unmatched by anyone.
SATMODO LLC - SATELLITE PHONES
Satmodo rents and sells satellite phones and satellite data units. Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast who wants to stay connected anywhere in the world.
$1,095- $1,345 MSRP