Crossover utility drivers will soon be able to get a little further off the ground and enjoy the perfect ride, both on and off-road. Bilstein recently announced its new B8 TerraSport direct-fit shocks for CUVs. These Bilstein shocks are designed to increase ground clearance, lift vehicle by one to two inches, depending on the application, and improve the off-road capability for CUVs.
Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions, so off-roading enthusiasts can safely traverse backcountry terrain without sacrificing ride comfort or quality. And owners can enjoy savings since B8 TerraSport shocks offer a more affordable option than lift spacers/springs. Current vehicle availability includes the 2015-2020 Jeep Renegade, 2013-2018 Toyota RAV4 models, and 2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek models.
The B8 TerraSport shocks offer a precise, direct fit and are easy to install by utilizing the vehicle’s factory coil springs and OEM mounting locations. Vehicles can still be aligned to factory specifications, avoiding abnormal wear and tear that can come with some after-market products.
Product highlights include:
- Lifts vehicle one to two inches, depending on the application
- Increases ground clearance, approach, and departure angles for improved off-road capability
- Direct fit and easy installation
- The vehicle can be aligned to factory specifications
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- Extremely affordable and practical alternative to lift spacers/springs
Bilstein’s B8 Terrasport shocks are valved and tuned for your vehicle’s specific year, make, and model. To learn more, visit Bilstein’s website.